Photographer, living and working in London.
Ruby Steele's work focuses on the complexities of the portrait, and human relationships. She works with a variety of mediums, on both 6x7 and 35mm analog and digital.
Education: BA (Hons) Degree in Photography at London College of Communication, University of the Arts London.
Currently available for commissions.
Winner of the Michael Wilson Award for Photography.
Shortlisted for the British Photography Awards. (Portrait)
Publications and exhibitions include:
- Exhibition in 91 selects, Free Range Shows at the Truman Brewery
- Exhibition at London College of Communication, University of the Arts London
- Exhibition at GX Gallery, Camberwell, London
- Exhibition at the Millepiani Space, Rome, Italy
- Exhibition as part of The Auction Collective, London
- Exhibition at The Boathouse Creative Studios, London
- Commissioned exhibition of work for new high rise building Twofiftyone
- Commissioned for the Tate Modern, Georgia O’Keefe, 2016
- Commissioned for Artefact Magazine, 2016
- Publication at publishing fair OffPrint, London, 2016
- Publication in C-Heads Online Magazine
- Publication on Open Doors Gallery Takeover
- Publication in The Bucks Herald
- Publication in Vale Life
- Publication on Creative Boom Online Magazine
- Publication on Blanc Art Online Magazine